They Only Remembered Her - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
@marmarsmile

Heh bullshit, sometimes a girl needs a little push brouhaha. She's obviously not gonna fall for a wishy washy guy who'll dance around the topic.

@midori_takagi
Don't you see the reverse harem tag LOL

Dex-chan lover
My my prince, you’re imagining her in quite the revealing outfit aren’t you? 😏

Thanks for the chapter.

but didn't she not want to be considered a war hero? she wasn't proud of what she did as a soldier that hurt a lot of people, although i guess you can argue that in return she probably saved a lot of people

thank you for the update!!!

though i guess that the next season will be more about the prince , i hope to see more of wilkins hihi

i thought i was staying for wilkins, but i'm actually staying for clarence and her outfits. they all look so beautiful on her. also the shoes

The Crown Prince is one hell of an amazing tactician man who’ll be the soon-to-be future ruler of the the Empire he’s one interesting character with a lot of depth surrounding his characteristic his and strategic ideologies how intriguing i look forward to the next Season.

@angellordemon i cant just post spoilers here lol. if you search the title of the manhwa + novelupdates spoilers you should find the forum thread where all the info is there .

Group Leader
Haha. MC is gonna be empress. When that happens, I wanna see the reaction of every single person who’s talked shit about her

@CottonLioness I agree that it'd be really refreshing to have a "reverse harem" manga where the lead doesn't end up with anyone, or at least not the Obvious Male Leads. Or Anna, the maid who was supportive of Clarence going back home. But yeah, shoujo manhwa not ending in a romance???? Not in this lifetime

(Personally I think that Kenneth is the least selfish and thus best ML, since he basically just popped in like "DON'T FORGET TO TAKE YOUR MAGIC MEDS, IDIOT, OTHERWISE YOU'LL LITERALLY DIE and oh hey you having trouble with your relatives? Want some help? Okay cool see ya later, come back to the capitol sometime and say hi to your dad, geez")

Users who are viewing this thread