They Only Remembered Her

I feel like if she were to choice one of them to have as a partner, the Priest wouldn’t be the right choice. Being his partner doesn’t seem like a life that would suit her. Being Queen is also not the best, but also not impossible to see happen. The other two are partners I see would suit her well. At least for now. Since we haven’t been given much but their feelings for her. We have hardly seen her feelings for them individually.

😍I am hoooked. I finished reading this and it's everything and more.
I am really looking forward to the prince's side of things. At this point Clarence has yet to realize any romantic feelings she might have toward any of her companions s but she does admit that she does miss seeing them. There was something healing in Clarence realizing that she will be missed. She did make an impression and a difference in many people's life outside of her war efforts. To realize her fondness was not one sided.
At first i honestly wasn't pairing her with anybody. If anything I might have been hoping for a sudden hidden character to sweep her heart away. Or the ML's to have a harder time to finding clarance, but i'm glad it didn't happen that way. Instead it was more of slice of life, a healing sort of story with the male leads trying to find ways to bring her back to the capital and convey their feelings. Instead of pushing and demanding things out of her, they slowly come to realize a new side of her or rediscover the reasons they befriended this earnest and honest person who found happiness outside of war. Their encounters don't just reaffirm their friendships but also any romantic feelings they might have depending if they realize it or not. It also brings forth some thoughts and realizations about themselves.
All and All each male lead has a special relationship with her that is unique and wholesome.
I enjoy all their relationships I admit, but there are those i am rooting for and those who i hope maintain a good friendship with. Kenneth is amazing but he's the first person that i ruled out since the first chapter. He's good but later on he might remind me how similar he and cliverc are. Phillip, i am with Philip. I was sucked the moment that Clarence said that he taught her to have fun. The moments that she had with him was just perfect. 😍 He doesn't realize he has any feelings for her or convinces himself that he doesn't since he knows the prince to an extent cares for her but you can tell h ow he cares for her. At some point each character that has visited her knows that she's happy where she's is, but Philip is the first one at least to me to really acknowledge it. He gives up any thought on bringing her back as a knight. As much as i hope for their possibility, Philip seems like the type to hide his feelings in regards to her happiness. Much like kenneth i couldn't imagine Dale as a potential match. But at this point i can see a smallish possibility. At one point Clarance saw him as a close confidant. It's undeniable that they have something special that just clicks. But there's also keenth and dale O.0 I am very much looking forward to the prince's side.
<- My ships?

Then there's the sibling and the boss lady. I am thriving in their relationship with Clarence.

Amazing job, Translators. Thank you!

It's so good!!! 😍 I can't wait to read more!

Just wondering though, who do you guys think Clarence should end up with and why? (I'm not asking who she does end up with, if anyone already knows.)

I read the last chp of S1 and she
she still didnt pick any ML??

welp at this point it might have an open ending

I really hate this because they keep hinting that there was like this amazing heart racing battle that happened that would probably be really interesting to see played out but they're probably not going to give it to us until like the very end and it's just like you're wasting so much potential.

I'm not in here for the romance I just wanted a really cool story. Even if I had to get invested in those guys I don't even like them they all look ugly.

Gonna wait for 2nd Season before Clarence and our Crown Prince meets up!

Team Kenneth tho But Wilkson is coming in string for me 😭❤️

The cover looked epic and the summary is pretty interesting. Once you read it though... very flat. It doesn't stand out in any way, doesn't even make my heart doki doki. The reason of her sudden departure is understandable but lacks delivery. The ultimate deal-breaker, however, is that the reason why all four boys are obsessed with her is not at all convincing imo. Even her scheme of getting back at her relatives(?) was mediocre. Overall boring.

Wanted to like this but the FL is kinda... boring? Like it would have been exciting if she reacted to the other male characters but I'm not really feeling it. I do appreciate the time the scanlation team put in though. Just not as exciting as I had hoped

Users who are viewing this thread