Third Ending - Ch. 9

When he turned down the confession I thought it was a pretty decent way to do it and why would he keep dreaming about it years later but this chapter holy smokes 😡 he deserves to have those nightmares

Thank you sooo much for the chapter 🥺🙏🏻💛💛💛💛💛

Whoah wait, was that really what happened?? This whole time when he has dreams he keeps making it sound like what he actually said wasn't that bad, but holy shit that was horrible!

Imagine someone mustering the courage to confess and you accuse them of drugging ?? the gift ??
And immediately after he realises he's wrong but doesn't bother apologising because he'll never see him anyway???

Mate that's horrid. Like traumatizing level of horrid. If that happened to me I'd head straight back into the closet and nail that door shut

that was what actually happened !?!?!?! lmfao he deserves to be eaten up by the guilt yeah

Double-page supporter
wow..... but even then the other guy is still being so nice despite the rude rejection.....

thank you for chapter!!

Yikes. I mean, I get it. He hates being confessed to by people who know nothing about him. I'm guessing because of what happened with the other guy, and maybe because Kang Joon is a guy, he was able to say what he feels about every confession. But dude... apologise. Like, yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread