This boy from Gaza makes manga - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Everyone feels like there's two sides, and theirs is the good one. I'm so tired of this bullshit. I don't care to look back almost a century to find some sort of instigating incident that will totally justify everything one of the sides did since. I've seen what Israel does. I've seen what Hamas does. I don't see any "good guys". Just war. War, that, as any other, leads to normal everyday people losing everything for the sake of petty politics. I don't know if Palestine should be free or stopped. I don't know if Israel should exist or not. But I know that the war needs to be stopped. Nobody deserves this, let alone normal people who're only guilty of being born in Gaza.

If there are somehow a group of alien from Earth that travels to another planet 50 years ago and suddenly want to reclaim their rights to live at Earth back, do you think it's appropriate for them to kill all of mankind and live here back happily ever after? Just asking 🙂
Oh didn't know Palestinians went to another planet. I gotta ask the Palestinians about their adventures.

Dex-chan lover
this identity reasoning is stupid in the first place, your identity cant be a tool to force other people out of their homes.

even if we use that reasoning, the palestinians have thicker semite blood in their body than the jews from europe. these arabs have intermarry each other for thousand of years, muslim, christians, jews. many jews have converted to islam or christianity for thousand of years, their descendants overtime become arabs, and they keep intermarrying for thousand of years. even today palestinian-israel couple still exist.

meanwhile the jews from europe mainly have origin in eastern europe. they live in europe. they intermarry with european. for thousand of years. and one day they gaslighted themselves into thinking they came from middle east, decided that a piece of land in middle east are theirs. like what is this logic?

similarly in South East Asia, the natives used to be hindu buddhist, NOW, they are mostly muslim. but India never claim South East Asia as theirs. cause they know if they use the argument the israel used, that would only make them look stupid.

war is war, the victor write the story
tbh if the art is better it can be used to start a good isekai manga, sadly its stop only to be a propaganda
what's next? manga about 7th october music fest? there will be no end of it

Users who are viewing this thread