This boy from Gaza makes manga - Oneshot

War is bad and should be avoided at all cost as innocents will always be caught in the crossfire and suffer no matter how just/unjust the cause may be.

Still, this manga is an obvious attempt at emotional manipulation for a political cause and it grossly misrepresents the reality of the situation.

reminds me a lot of all those manga/anime where Japan whines about getting nuked. Yeah it was awful and probably unnecessary but it was war and they started it.

Don’t forget who started this one.

Aggregator gang
War is bad and should be avoided at all cost as innocents will always be caught in the crossfire and suffer no matter how just/unjust the cause may be.

Still, this manga is an obvious attempt at emotional manipulation for a political cause and it grossly misrepresents the reality of the situation.

reminds me a lot of all those manga/anime where Japan whines about getting nuked. Yeah it was awful and probably unnecessary but it was war and they started it.

Israel began this whole ordeal back in ‘48 with the Nakba, and when you constantly harass, push out, oppress, and massacre a people, with peace and “compromise” only leading them to have less land (ask the Native Americans), then you created a recipe that only ends in organizations like Hamas existing. Yes Hamas initially provoked Israel with October 7th, and yes Hamas is a despicable organization, however that does not excuse the rampant genocide and collective punishment against what is overwhelmingly civilians that we are currently seeing in Gaza. And just to add, flattening the Strip to the ground is not a safe way to bring back the hostages, as if Israel even cared about the hostages in the first.

Yeh you are right. In reality the Israelian kids are being carpet bombarded.

Yeh you are right. In reality the Israelian kids are being carpet bombarded.
If there are somehow a group of alien from Earth that travels to another planet 50 years ago and suddenly want to reclaim their rights to live at Earth back, do you think it's appropriate for them to kill all of mankind and live here back happily ever after? Just asking 🙂

Dex-chan lover
Is this real, do we know? Like, is this autobiographical, with the manga reflecting what the author has experienced?

Also I don't think it matters who started it, out of Palestine and Israel; when children are being bombed, that's bad.

Users who are viewing this thread