This Chubby Girl Can't Stop Acting Devilishly - Ch. 3

Group Leader
Many thanks to LPDA Translations for providing me with the .psd files and to Yowutis who made sure that the chapter came out in the best possible quality.

Can you help me with a donation so that I can go live in my partner's city or make trips to look for a job, from here:
ko-fi.com/OrchidOfMoon
patreon.com/MoonOrchid

Any errors in the translation, please let me know.

Dex-chan lover
So proud and happy to have worked on this, I adore this manga so much <3. Looking forward to future work on this as well. Please make sure to buy this once it becomes available in you region and give some love to TulipMoon and the folks down at LPDA Translations for their hard work. Little devil a cutie.

P.S. Tiny Mayoi is the cutest thing.

Thank you LPDA Translations and TulipMoon o the update on this adorably cute manga!

Contributor
for a moment I thought they were going to make the friend to be the annoying lesbian manhating type, but it didn't go that direction. I'm so glad.

Dex-chan lover
for a moment I thought they were going to make the friend to be the annoying lesbian manhating type, but it didn't go that direction. I'm so glad.

Fusa has always been a very feel good story type of dude. In general I don't expect pointless drama.

... do expect the main character to gain weight though.

@TulipMoon
Good sir, I tip my hat to you. Thank you for translating this chapter as well. I hope you're doing well and still are holding tight. My best wishes for reaching your goal! And lastly some weeb words: Ganbareyo!

PS.: If you plan on adding the authors pixiv, I wouldn't recommend it. Most of his contents won't be abided by everyone...

YEEAAAH I'M ROOTING FOR THE BOTH OF YA'S! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Users who are viewing this thread