This Chubby Girl Can't Stop Acting Impishly - Vol. 3 Ch. 22.5 - Epilogue

Double-page supporter
Fusa really reined in his fetishes for this manga
It was in a fairly mainstream magazine so that much was required lmao. 20 years ago even the current version would've been soundly rejected as promoting obesity.

Still find it hilarious that some readers were on massive copium about her actually losing weight, with this author at the helm

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for all the hard work XD

This was a cute and pretty unique series and I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Btw translator-san, can you post the first chapter with your translations and all the extra stuff missing (cover art and table of contents).

Considering the fact that we have your translations for every chapter and the book covers for every volume except for chapter 1 kinda just feels off...

Of course, I'd understand if you don't want to. But could you at least scan the extra front cover stuff that's missing if it's not too much work.

Thank you

Dex-chan lover
Nice, no obese ending. And it's all thanks to Spoomney giving Tulipmoon a little reminder about this manga.
Sorry, but he had no part in the thing getting resumed. I did a chapter, then it took a few months to get the next few up while everything got reorganized. He just happened to post a couple of days before we did. The only thing he managed was to get us to put up chapters faster to avoid having him finish the series before us. And we only did that by cutting out proofreading until he gave up.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for all the hard work XD

This was a cute and pretty unique series and I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Btw translator-san, can you post the first chapter with your translations and all the extra stuff missing (cover art and table of contents).

Considering the fact that we have your translations for every chapter and the book covers for every volume except for chapter 1 kinda just feels off...

Of course, I'd understand if you don't want to. But could you at least scan the extra front cover stuff that's missing if it's not too much work.

Thank you
Consider it done.

Users who are viewing this thread