This Chubby Girl Can't Stop Acting Impishly - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter!
Oo Sora had to save Amagi before things got too spicy :smugchisato:

Dex-chan lover
Keep your head up king you are an amazing member of the community despite everything that is happening to you i am sure you'll be up again in no time love you man 💙💙
RIP

Dex-chan lover
yeah that frame is definitely off I think that requires another joint below the shoulder to work (which is not the case in humans)

Dex-chan lover
The arm is a bit wonky, but I won't hold it against the mangaka.

Dex-chan lover
these tls are good and i appreciate the chapter. that said. can you stop putting your reactions as footnotes on every other page
Well I have good news: This is the worst case ever, since QC also got chatty.
On the other hand, is it really that bad? It's, like, 5 pages in a 26 page chapter, off to the side.

Dex-chan lover
Well I have good news: This is the worst case ever, since QC also got chatty.
On the other hand, is it really that bad? It's, like, 5 pages in a 26 page chapter, off to the side.
it isn't that bad but imo it shouldnt be happening at all. i expect editor's notes to be informative or important supplementary info, not someone going "uhm... this is super weird!!"
if you wanna share your thoughts put it in the afterword or something, or in these comment threads. in the actual chapter it's worthless at best and straight up distracting and annoying at worst

Dex-chan lover
it isn't that bad but imo it shouldnt be happening at all. i expect editor's notes to be informative or important supplementary info, not someone going "uhm... this is super weird!!"
if you wanna share your thoughts put it in the afterword or something, or in these comment threads. in the actual chapter it's worthless at best and straight up distracting and annoying at worst
Oh, sorry to hear that. But it's how I have my fun doing these stories, so I hope it's not bad enough to turn you off from the manga. If you'd like to read a story without the little notes, you can either commission a specific manga with the group, or you can read Kusanagi Sensei, which was already commissioned. I like to be professional when it's not just hobby work.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh, sorry to hear that. But it's how I have my fun doing these stories, so I hope it's not bad enough to turn you off from the manga. If you'd like to read a story without the little notes, you can either commission a specific manga with the group, or you can read Kusanagi Sensei, which was already commissioned. I like to be professional when it's not just hobby work.
perfectly understandable, and it's entirely within your rights not to listen to me. i'll enjoy the manga regardless

Users who are viewing this thread