This Croc Will Die In 100 Days - Vol. 1 Ch. 100 - Day 100

Dex-chan lover
So it was Truck-kun in the end...Good luck in the other world, Croc. Spec into dual-wielding.

😭😭😭😭WANI-KUN!!!!!!!!

There should be a sequel that’s called
“ This Croc will be reincarnated in 149 days”

Alright what I'm getting is that, the street where Rat is stopped is the same street shown on page 4. You can see Rat is waiting right before a pedestrian crossing. On the top of page 3, you see a car above the pedestrian crossing while chick is crossing, and Croc pushes the chick aside to save it (obviously moments after being sent the message by Rat) and is now ded.
Damn, I wonder if they're just gonna leave it at this or show what happens with his friends after

Dex-chan lover
For those who don't understand : He got run over by his friend

Why so?

1. Its in the same crossing, the second panel and the last panel shows that
2. There's a *honk* from the car behind after he take a picture, he got startled and just rev the throttle
3. The phone is his friend's phone, likely thrown off his hand after he crashed the Croc, also note that the position of the chat bubble is the same (the bubble is from the right) in the second and third panel, confirming this

Either way, RIP to our fallen gamer boy

Dex-chan lover
@musicfreak12 I don't think so. You can see on the panel just before his death, the one with the bird, there is a car right there. That was probably the car that ran him over. It was near his friend. So close that his friend might've even witnessed it before his eyes. He heard the honk of a car speeding past him...and that car ran over his friend.

Rat witnessed his bestfriend death. The car behind the rat was honking while waiting 4 red light.
In the last page, first panel, the chick was on middle of the road then next panel he on the side. Croc saved chick from the car behind mr.rat before, which tried to cross the fucking red light.
This comic brings me joy and depression at the same time

Double-page supporter
I don't think it's the car behind the rat is what ran over the croc. The color is different. One is orange and the other is red.

Users who are viewing this thread