This Delinquent-kun Is Ungrateful - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - A Bag Of Rice And "Akira"

Dex-chan lover
He's actually not that ungrateful, maybe by Japanese standards or somthin' but in my book he's aight. Would marry him if I could but I guess i'm asking to much.

Double-page supporter
Its like a 44 pound bag how the fuck is she saying "oml so manly" like nigga most people lift that lmfao. Thats like a bag of dogfood. Also he is older so shouldnt she need to use an honorific for him?

His blush makes my heart melt, he’s too precious! I hope akira isn’t too hard on him in the future!! Thank you for another chapter!:)

Contributor
First time I've ever seen anyone take a third option in the Great Bamboo vs Mushroom Debate.

Dex-chan lover
Amazing strength ? Bruh it's 20kg lmao, could japanese authors stop making women look so pathetic all the time, it's distressing, even for a romance/drama.

Double-page supporter
Man idk whats wrong with my body but unlike @Flashplayer0CD and @tomtom78 I can't carry a 20kg rice sack while walking from the supermarket back to the house(usually takes 20 minutes) and don't forget if I need to commute, it's not like a 5kg sack one which I could carry easily, especially if i bought many other things.
My family do really need someone like Gaku to carry a 25kg(the usual size) rice sack.

Y’all keep in mind that most Japanese female weighs about over 40kg, which is barely twice as heavy as the bag of rice. Also, they don't really have any strength, so a bag of rice can actually be quite heavy for them.

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@tomtom78 unfortunately for Japan it really is amazing strength. It’s no joke how Japan starves themselves, hence all those times you see manga/anime characters suffer anemia, not have clothing In xl sizes and barely L sizes from my understanding and the general negative view on being overweight. You alway sees such characters as the villain, always eating, or stupid comedy.

Users who are viewing this thread