This Doesn't Feel Like Me

This was a trip, still cant believe they were able to get a youtube ad for this considering how it's basically hentai lol.

This story is like Forest Gump but Korean and more sex.

Honestly I have never read anything that maybe me question why I was reading it. The beginning is somewhat interesting but it gets so bad.

I don't get how much of a lunatic and crazy woman the stepmom is but no one else in the manga truly aknowledges it.

This is the fucking shittiest story I’ve ever read. I don’t think I’ve ever disliked a protagonist as much as this outside of “Kanojo, Okarishimasu”. The main character never grows or learns anything, stays the same fucking vacillating, pussy bitch he was from the start. That poor father having a son like that.

I skipped from first time skip to the last 2 chapters and meh. Idk why they made it so long. Even by the time skip things felt like they were dragging. I dont think the author understands how stories work cause by the time skip we knew everything about the mystery of the story so there was no hook to keep people reading as the MC was never a compelling character yet he wanted to drag it out for another 15 chapters. Theres better H manwhas out there that are only like 10-15 chapters like this story should have been.

i hate the ending,
and the fact mc made a girl heartbroken.

anyway, 6/10 from me

Users who are viewing this thread