This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Battle With the Demon King

Power Uploader
So he turned her into a weak girl, but she was a boyish looking girl in the first place?

Yeah I'm confused who said that last line was it the the hero or demon king? Either case they would be girls that looks like males but I think it's better if it's the hero since it will make him falling in love with a guy a little less awkward. Edit: re read yeah the holy knights the girl

Double-page supporter
Whos always been a woman ? I was figuring this was going to be genderbender swap ? Not the case ? .......... So why am I here them <.<

Supporter
I honestly did not see that coming, I thought I just missed the gender swap tag. This suit my taste better.
Thanks for the laughs.

Aggregator gang
i thought that the hero is a ....... well it makes better then
gonna stick to this a bit

Dex-chan lover
Yep, the summary definitely says the hero was already a girl and all but I had read that so long ago that actually starting the series raised doubts about my memory of the situation.

Your boi the Holy Knight turns out to be a girl, and not only was I fine with it when he was a dude, guess what? He's a She? Still fine with it! Reverse traps are great, amirite?

Dex-chan lover
This fucking slaps good lord. High level banter and dope female protag? Instant sold.

Users who are viewing this thread