This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

omg.. they're sharing the spoon but all they think was how good the pudding was lol

Dex-chan lover
At least Jullius had the sense to not carry her like a sack of potatoes.

@Mingxingxing She might be a tomboy, but she sure can act cute as well.

Dex-chan lover
What a good match they are. Two supersoldier muscle heads. Though our MC also has the bubbly disposition of a child.

Why am I smiling like an idiot???

It's too sweet! This is cool since she's now a smaller woman, she's experiencing things she couldn't as a tall, strong woman.

These two are gonna get casually married at this point. I wonder if they'll manage to have kids 'casually' too. I could see them, once they get through a few intimate nights, deciding 'eh, we don't need protection. We're married, it's alright if we have some kids' and, indeed, casually have some kids.
In some ways, this woman's the kind of woman I mean when I say that grown-up tomboys are adorable. She's not acting very feminine, and I mean that beyond the obvious. Even the subtle behaviors seem more masculine, or at least somewhere in the middle.

Dex-chan lover
OMG they have such good chemistry and they are not even trying. Both have so many of the same flaws its actually cute.

TFW a literal demon has more common sense than you and your fiance combined.

Him carrying her with one arm! And the other one holding a sword. Can he get any hotter?!

They both lack common sense and self awareness 😂

Somehow the shoes she’s wearing are not the same as the ones he brought.

Users who are viewing this thread