This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

@Nixnaw they could just be calling her Sir Roel/he because of her position. Alternatively, it may not have been common knowledge to the rest of the public, or even her fellow knights, that she was a woman.

Either way I'm enjoying this series so far, very funny and interesting!

Group Leader
@Nixnaw hi there, indeed it is strange to see her being call sir instead. But given her look when she was Roel and the rule that she can't be in love nor is allow to marry, along with her position as a knight, naturally many would pass her as a male instead. I can assure you it's not a mistranslation

Double-page supporter
@Nixnaw

My understanding of the situation is basically everyone thought she was a man, including the demon king. Seemed to be a secret from the public perhaps. As such, when discussing her, they would use masculine pronouns since they think she is a man.

It's because she is such a tomboy, that people thought her as a he, probably. She had muscles too. Stereotype is hero is a man, so they just assumed that, like Demon King did?

Good for her, she now has a same wave length fiancee.

Thanks for the releases, LLS!

Thank you llscans for scantlating this beauty! Every single page that comes up just takes my breath away! 💓💓

Double-page supporter
Oh gosh those two dorks are so friggin funny for being so clueless of the common etiquette among engaged partners, so perfect for each other!

Dex-chan lover
Oh god I love everything about this and the captain is adorable.

This is going to be hilarious, both of them are cluless to normal etiquette and they going undercover as a couple

This mass update was amazing. Especially since a lot of stuff happened. And what an adorable couple. Thanks so much for translating this!!

I love them together 🤣what a hilariously adorable duo. I can't wait to read about them revealing their engagement to each other and being accidentally lovey-dovey😂that'll cause quite a few reactions for sure

Fed-Kun's army
"I will teach you many other things" - sounds lewd = ◕ ‿ ◕ =

Users who are viewing this thread