This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

That panel of him blushing had my heart squealing int the already fluffy mess that it was.

Dex-chan lover
@Bsmith Well, as common anime troupes go, strong main characters have very bad eating manners and they eat multiple servings at once. Maybe these two are like that too. Would make sense. (Specially considering they know nothing about manners in high society.)

Dex-chan lover
What do I have to do to get a man like Julius?? His blush was so fucking cute ggghhhhhgg. This chapter was so fluffy and adorable and my heart has been truly healed

Not only did they continue eating with using the same utensil for both of them, the rest of the chapter was also filled with cute couple moments!
He's so cute! I really hope that she'll end up falling fully for him and that they'll stay together even after her true identity is proven.

Also, based on how they were eating (with both using the same fork, or rather with Julius eating with it and feeding her with it too), Ourtzen (and Sila's maid) were right that they wouldn't have good eating manners in public.

Aggregator gang
oh my god, it's so cute... but i feel sorry for Ortuzen... poor poor daddy figure adjutant

I WISH I STARTED READING THIS SERIES EARLIER OMG THEYRE BOTH CUTE IDIOTS I LOVE IT

Dex-chan lover
How is this handsome airhead so cute, AAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGH It's not fair

Fed-Kun's army
what the hell what the hell THIS IS SO CUTE OH MY GOD ThEY'RE SO CUTE

Dude causes a commotion in a party hosted by royalty coz food is life. These two muscle heads are totally winning at life.

And...can I just add? His blushing face is lethal. I'm ded.

Users who are viewing this thread