This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Pop this suddenly got fun!! Marry him, marry him, the Captain's adorable 💕

Usu

God these two are such dorks I love them. The way they challenged him by grasping hands even tighter and how Captain Jullius literally agrees with everything she does is so precious

I love how they're both such dorks and absently-clingy to each other. If anyone can recommend me a similar relationship in a manga, hit me up, please! This is my soul food!

Dex-chan lover
@SaltyNori there's quite a few japanese shoujo with an energetic FL with an obediant ML, though I think it's a bit different somehow since the authors are not from the same culture & environment. This kind of strong girls couple with reincarnation are best found in chinese story (lots of novels, a few manhua around too)

"I am very delicate, okay?" says the girl who held her would-be kidnapper at knifepoint five chapters ago

i need more of this heart-healing content hngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Double-page supporter
@Ifrittuccia this could be a joke but if it isn't please don't fucking do that. Just send the link for the love of god. If they stop translating this because of that heaven and hell won't welcome you.

That applies to all readers too. Please don't wave around screenshots or picutres of this in any platforms at all. If you can't resist sharing just recommend them this website.

Dex-chan lover
She can't say yes until she stops trying to reclaim being Roel and she'll also need to open up about how she became Sila.
I hope both will happen when the meet the priest.

Group Leader
Precious Lord this story is so many good feels. XDD I adore these two. Please get hitched you're so freaking cute together. //dead

Double-page supporter
Our favourite red haired derpette and her prince derp are back! Thanks again lunalotus uwu

Power Uploader
jV6msfZ.png

Users who are viewing this thread