This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Fed-Kun's army
Any kid raised by those two is gonna be so freaking weird. . .

I wanna see it!!!!

Aggregator gang
Every. Single. Chapter. Is. So. Darn. Cute. <3
I'm dead.
I died.
Put on my tombstone that I died happy because of cuteness overload.

Dex-chan lover
@Lynkaster a lot of the strong female leads I run into that we like Sila/Roel are from cultivation stories which tend to be... Meh in the long run in my experience. Though if you have the urge and ability to prove me wrong, I am all ears.

It really feels like reversed gender roles: "You'll really give your Captain over to me?" Like, the Earldom (Dukedom? I don't remember...) is the bride price for Silas to buy Jullius' hand in marriage.

Dex-chan lover
I can't get enough of these two dorks. Love how both are always on the same wavelength.

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector depends on your preferences x) you ok with reading novels ?

I particularly like chinese novels when I look for romance.

some "short" (at least, for a chinese one xD) novel with a FL and a nice couple :

- My Disciple Died Yet Again (311 chapters, completed) The comedy and romance is nice, the cultivation is just on the side
- Seven Unfortunate Lifetimes, All Thanks to a Single Moment of Impulse (69 chapters, completed) the couple's development is really really good. A bit sad sometimes but a really good read
- The Rebirth of the Malicious Empress of Military Lineage (231 chapters, completed) no cultivation here, just a classic chinese FL with a good brain, no reincarnation here, but coming back to the past. Super interesting story-wise
- Doomed to be Cannon Fodder (295 chapters, completed) it's not a bad read, but the s** part after the main couple together is a let down 🙄
- Hello, Wife! (62 chapters, completed) the first one of the list without an historical setting, though it does have some elements of it but in a modern setting. You either love their relation or not xD
- Transmigrator Meets Reincarnator (709 chapters, completed) well, the title say it all, a FL who came from our world into a cannon fodder from a chinese novel and a ML who got back in time and hate the previously cannon fodder
- A Mistaken Marriage Match: Record of Washed Grievances (112 chapters, completed) it's one part of a serie of 4-5(?). The whole story is separate in parts about each of 3 sisters then the daughter of one of them in the future if I remember correctly. This part is probably the cutest when it comes to the relationship of the main couple (it's also a transmigration story)

for japanese novels, most are transmigration or reincarnation into the villainess of a game or novel
- It Seems Like I Got Reincarnated Into The World of a Yandere Otome Game (4 volumes, about 50 chapters with the extra(?), completed)
- I Reincarnated into an Otome Game as a Villainess With Only Destruction Flags… (4 volumes translated, not yet completed) yeah, the classic of this genre, bakarina xD not a strong romance here, even the heroine ends up in the villainess FL's harem...
- kenkyo kenjitsu o motto ni ikite orimasu (200+ chapter, not completed) let's keep going with transmigration into villainess, this one was also good
- Observation Record of a Self-proclaimed Villainess’ Fiance (18 chapters, completed) not a FL PoV here but it was a cute couple so why not ^^ (there's a good manga adaptation too)

well~~ there's a lot of duke's daughter novel out there, take your pick, the story is mostly mainstream nowadays.
while I'm in the japanese novel with FL, let's add this one as a special mention :
-Kusuriya no Hitorigoto (8 volumes, not completed) the FL is really good, the story is pretty good too, but the plot building may be a bit big so the romance is taking quite a toll. The main couple is still cute, but the relationship development is definitively slow

I've list mostly completely translated ones since I prefer these, no forgetting the plot after stopping a month ago xD
managed to find a lot of good unread ones while making the list so gonna go back into the cave to read 😁

Dex-chan lover
She screamed with furious outrage to the heavens that she was a woman in the very first chapter. How, on this blue marble of an earth, do some people still think she was man before the soul swap???

Dex-chan lover
What the heck does he want? First he's all like 'you guys are just pretending' and then he takes her to speak privately and says 'make the relationship real'. ..... O3o
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
Cute as this is I can't wait until her identity gets revealed; This entire time she's essentially been lying to Julius about who she really is, i.e., presently Julius loves "Epheria" not the Protag.

Users who are viewing this thread