This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

I believe is the imperial family , there has to be someone who wanna become the king or take away the kindom for their kid instead of themselves... but can we talk about captain julius he is so adorable😳😍😍😍... if i was epheria i would of pinch his cheeks already but my girl all debating 😂❤

Dex-chan lover
"Maybe this is a much bigger deal than she thought"!?
Are you kidding me!? She was sent to that body by the demon king, so obviously the family sold the girl's soul to the demon king and made a contract with him. OBVIOUSLY IT'S A BIG DEAL!!

Other nobles!

Epheria and Jullius are so cute together 😍

wtf, I'M the one who needs a medic!!!! His gap moe is DEADLY. He's so cuuuuuuuuute.
( but he'd prob chop my hand off if I ever tried to touch him....)

Dex-chan lover
Can't get enough of this couple. I laugh how nonchalant Sila is about this stuff. It also worries a little that it could bite her in the ass soon.

I just love how in sync these two are. For every romance fiction I've watched/read, this kind of relationship seems really rare between leads.

Dex-chan lover
Considering the special task squad is directly under the king, I'd say there's 2 main candidates.

The king himself, fearing his own guard dog might grow too strong and bite him.
Or
Some high rank nobles, trying to restrain the power of the special task squad.

That said I get a feeling the king might be involved in the Epheria house's demon lord worship thing, as an indirect way to cutdown the church's strength.
Like, it was rather weird that she was sent alone to fight the boss even though she used a lot of the holy sword's power to break the curse on the prince.
And why'd the demon king even curse the prince in the first place...

These two adorable couple acting so cute even while serious talk is going on though XD
"Please stop feeding him"
"Here a spoon"
*nod*
"Staaahp"

Y'all I must confess. I forgot the MC was a woman in her original body 😂 I was under the impression she a he that was okay dating Julius.

That was cute though thanks for the chapter!

Aggregator gang
The way they casually interact in ways a couple would despite not having romantic feelings for each other is oddly charming.

Aggregator gang
they act competely normal around each other and it's very refreshing to see a pair like this tbh.

Dex-chan lover
Answer to the last page question:
ComplicatedPeskyCopepod-size_restricted.gif

Group Leader
I don't know anything. Except that Sila and Cap are f*cking adorable together and I love them. 10/10 best couple. So nuturing. Always be this doting and dorky.

Double-page supporter
i love them so much they have basically been married for year its so good and for the answer i would go with B

Users who are viewing this thread