This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
Dammit I should not have opened the spoiler tags in this discussion thread. My regret is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Thank you for the chapter!

Aggregator gang
C. It'll be difficult! Definitely. How could it be easy? Hahaha

Also, Hamin just commented below me that reading the spoiler tags in this discussion ruined their day... Beware and pass it on!

C nothing ever goes right and they're gonna have a trap set up for her~

So far, only Edna from Light and Shadow would be able to do A.
Don't know yet about her since I didn't saw what Julius saw in her when he explained her combat abilities 😆

Dex-chan lover
Just saying, "female protagonist" is a pointless disambiguation.
The protagonist is the leading character in the story, and that's obviously the girl.

Dex-chan lover
lol, I think I got spoiled a little the other day when I put this story title in google images. Nothing too big, but it was in English and threw me off a bit thinking I missed a chapter somewhere. lol

Group Leader
I'm between "Nope" and "Somebody gonna lose a few pieces 'n parts." XD Sila's pretty badass, but she's trying to get out of there minus Roel's strength, but plus the weight of jewelry and plus Sophia, who we have no idea how capable she is athletically, do we? ovo I'm looking forward to the next part~~~

Dex-chan lover
I don't think it's really a question of whether or not she'll get away so much as whether or not she'll keep her promise and run. Just a punch! Just one punch!

Julius was really watching her. At this point, I just feel it's a shame he never had a chance to hang out with Roel. If they spent any modicum of time together, they'd hit it off completely.

Meo

Double-page supporter
I think it will be a bit tough for her to escape completely unscathed, since at times she seems to forget her body isn't that of old (esp. stamina wise)

Yeah, I don't think she'll be able to escape. She's not going back just to pop in and say "hi... bye". If it was just her and nothing/no one else attached, she prob could.

Dex-chan lover
No, not because they have anything that actually is powerful enough to stop her, but because of the maid who's basically dragging her down.

That said I wouldn't mind if Sila casually princess carry her maid to run away.

Dex-chan lover
A

You may not like it, but Captain Jullius is spitting straight facts

I think new character maybe introduced and she'll fail to return by sunset but later in the evening.

Users who are viewing this thread