This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
>There's a murder scene
>Pick up waifu first

Julius know his priority

Dex-chan lover
@PsyLynx I know right, I always question why soldiers would blindly follow some obviously corrupt person, but they might as well be automatons for how much of a person they are. Though, this isn’t the first time I’ve witnessed a henchman/minion/what have you questioning/going against the orders of their superior, it is a scarce rarity. (Off the top of my head, I can only think of Akatsuki no Yona where
one of the soldiers killed the Fire Tribe leader when it was clear he was no longer a just ruler
)

Dex-chan lover
Julius is so cute, surrounded by literal chaos and murder, straight to holding bae

🤯Waitaminut.... Didn't Cain, the red-haired guy kill the fiance, then Cap Julius was at the scene to testify at court..... Ourtzen planned the whole damn thing!!! 🤯

That was too quick. She cracked sooooo easily under pressure. But I see she's not the big baddie, so hopefully the real mastermind is more of a challenge.

Dex-chan lover
To the people who thought the countess got off lightly, she died in fear and terror, knowing all her plans had come to nothing and that she had been betrayed all along from multiple sides, and her masters would brook no failure.

What I'm surprised by is how the masked folk managed to get away once Sofia was safe, both Cain and Sila are very skilled. But, oh well.

Group Leader
next please~!! I in team Sila x Julius😉 the new romance story begins after the antagonist dies yahooo! '' I'm sorry countess🤗''

Dex-chan lover
@Santiasan The evil step-mother was never the real antagonist, that much was always obvious. What the special task force is truly aiming for is the count. But as the MC recently realized, the real villains must be someone even higher up in the social ladder than the count.

Users who are viewing this thread