This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

anyone wanna talk about how cain's kinda daddy tho?? no?? just me

ok

Group Leader
Julius is doing the classic protagonist loving pose with her, but she's not having none of it lolol

Aggregator gang
II have a hunch that mc will be framed that she's the one killing that c(o)unt
just a hunch though, yeah i know there's that bunch of the knights, but who knows . . . maybe they all will be framed as an assassination?

it's hard to make a good grammar and structure of sentence isn't it ?

again the captain is so touchy lol but then again they're just so comfortable with each other <3
but seriously no one saw those killers come??? helloo??? sigh well let's see what will happen next

Aggregator gang
Why is there like only 2 people who has mentioned the dubious af maid.

Group Leader
What exactly is dubious about Sofia? She has been on the MC's side since the very beginning.

I wished that the artist would make more of an effort of improving spatial awareness. Too many close-ups and too few establishing shots, it really diminishes my immersion and enjoyment of this otherwise great story

The husband came and just swoop his wife. Ah...so cute.
I think people are suspicious of the maid is because she could be a spy for the Earl before MC woke up. Being her only friend in an enemy territory can make that person the only one she can trust.

Dex-chan lover
@Amarrez Planting a mole for surveilance of a target is quite an old trick in the book, and the maid had quite an ominous vignette when her role as hostage was already over.

Aaaahh, I really wanted to see the countess suffer a bit more. She has the audacity to be arrogant even though she's a powerless weak bitch. Sila's such a badass, I'm sure she knocked her a few pegs down, though. That damn faker even revealed her true colors by demanding to kill Sila, contradicting everything she's been saying before; I really wish she lived long enough for Sila to break her motherfuqking bones and beat her and her retarded daughter within an inch of their lives. I really wanted to see them humiliated beyond recovery. Also, even if Sila used to be Roel, I wish she'd train a bit more in Sila's body.

Fed-Kun's army
I like how the knights still have some common sense and not blindly following "Kill your other master because I AM your master now!"

the step mother was really fucking annoying but she deserved to suffer not kill.............but she was a bitch anyway so i can now forget that she existed.

Users who are viewing this thread