This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

I want everyone to reread chapter 27. Around the part after the countess's death and they were searching for the earl. When Julius said that he was concerned for Sila, He glowed with white flowers and all. It's probably just the lighting but wouldn't it be great if it was not?

They're both really dense. The captain is most definitely in love with Sila but he doesn't understand that. Sila is more ambiguous

Double-page supporter
"When you love someone they glow"

We switch to captain's perpective and WHAT do you know, shes glowing xD

aww poor baby, but at least since they made their feelings aware there's now space for developement

This was an extremely important chapter. As cute as their relationship, if you can even call it that, is it has absolutely no depth or substance and is kind of disturbing in a way.
The captain was introduced as the silent, intimidating badass who is actually a dork but as the story went on he really just became a dork and little else. Her glorified pet who can't do anything by himself and sometimes makes you wonder how he doesn't forget how to breathe.
And while Sila likes him I always got the impression she would sleep in the same bed, get chummy with and get engaged to any man as long as he's nice, she likes him and it helps her goals.

Just drawing two people doing cute things together doesn't make for a very satisfying relationship. Although I get the feeling that's enough for many people these days. Hopefully they start having some actual development from now on.

@lysander

I find this refreshing in a way. We rarely get the kind of relationship where people sort of hit it off as friends and from there move on to trying to be lovers.

In comparison, there's like a million manga out there with both well and poorly written normal romances.

My heart is being shattered here,,,,, why are they so cute and for jullius she is already glowing 🥺🥺💕💕 ugh such a cute couple

this is nice ;;-----;; i like how they bluntly say what they feel. communication is important and i like how they're not pressuring themselves too much about "falling in love"

Group Leader
HHHHHNNNNNNGGGGHHHHH... my kokoro T-T ...this is a deep pain... my soul hurts

Users who are viewing this thread