This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
@stannct It's not like the persistent glow of the lantern was there on the same side the entire time rather than just that last panel or anything. But you can't really tell when people are making the obvious joke or just missing the obvious online like this. No proper verbal and visual cues for sarcasm and such.

Well, at least they like each other. Definitely not love yet I think. Better than nothing I guess.

Dex-chan lover
@Yuraine
>Definitely not love yet I think.
Don't trust these two to understand their emotions. Trust the author and artist when they drop hints like "they're happy to get married even if they 'don't' love each other" and that whole last panel.

Dex-chan lover
"I dont know what love is"
My Brain Immediately
what-is-love-570898416.gif

Group Leader
Guys she's not glowing
THIS LADY IS SHININ BRIGHTER THEN THE SUN

They certainly platonically love eachother but I wonder when that'll change into romance, especially for epheria/roal.

Lol, Jullius is such a cinnamon roll and both don’t know what love is. Don’t worry, it’s of you will find out soon! I just hope Epheria won’t be dense

Group Leader
okay sila glowing at the last page~~ I've known that captain love sila and sila too but... yeah you know that

At first I was disappointed, but then I realized it's barely a week since they know each other, so this development make sense

Dex-chan lover
Kinda felt like schoolyard talk.
"I like you, but I don't like-like you."

Dex-chan lover
How can the male lead be this adorable??!! Their interactions are just sooo cute ;///;

Dex-chan lover
What I like about this is that there is self awareness about what love really means between them. They definitely like each other as people and are compatible, but that doesn’t mean it’s love.

The way they said " I like you is pure" no malice...oh god please protect these innocent babies and let then understand love so that our ship may finally sail...

Users who are viewing this thread