This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 46

Double-page supporter
@tsukibunny She was a she before she died, read the first chapter carefully she just had short hair and was in armor

@tsukibunny what do u mean by yaoi? Holy Knight (I can't remember the name) has always been a woman not a man 😅. refer chapter 1 last panel

Dex-chan lover
Wow, there are still people who think this series is a gender-bender...

...it's not.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm getting worried since there's only 50 chapters for the webtoon and I don't think they'll be able to conclude the novel orz

She plan to leave him after metying with the high priest? She said she won’t be Sila anymore.

Dex-chan lover
I've been waiting for this high priest for 46 chapters now, this suspense is way more tense than anything to do with shadowy figures trying to cause trouble, or whatever about the demon king. (I expect they'll still stay together, regardless of how it turns out, but still...)

I wonder if... mc will get most of her divine protections back, which will get her back to most of her strength before.

Im interested.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so excited for the next chapter, finally meeting the priest! This chapter was great too a lot of them being cute together, even if they don't realize they love each other everyone else can from those expressions haha
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@Limaluciola It's not like I have any idea what the actual situation is, but it's not uncommon for webtoons to simply have long breaks between "seasons." Chapters 1-50 could have just been season 1, and the artist is resting up a bit and planning ahead for tackling season 2 if there's going to be one.

Users who are viewing this thread