This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 46

@Svelandria

Holy shit. I’ve read this comic months ago so my memories were hazy, but I just reread it now and the first chapter actually said she’s a woman. 😭

I really missed that part lmao. Thank you for the clarification.

Double-page supporter
@Nicolausx09 You're welcome. It's been a while anyway since the first chapter and it was brought up only briefly, so honestly I wouldn't be surprised if some people end up forgetting even if they binge read this from start to now.

He put the ring on the wrong finger, at least it was just a minor mistake and the next panel turned out be fine. (I initially thought that the artist drew an extra finger)

Fed-Kun's army
That church visit is gonna be a can of worms but goodness does her hair and dress look amazing.
The art is heavenly.

Dex-chan lover
the art of this chapter really felt fresh, seeing our main cast in new looks. thanks for the chapter :D

D'awww ♥ This chapter was sooo cute!! Tyvm ヽ(o♡o)/

Group Leader
I still suspect the high priest and most of her old contacts to be evil

Those two cute idiots! Mr and Mrs “just engaged until we fall in love with someone else,” but both know they will only ever like each other.

If someone (*cough Ortuzen*) F*cks up that high priest meeting I’m gonna be so pissed 😤.

I just loved their looks on this chapter, they were so gorgeous!! 🥰 The artist did a little mistake on the panel of Julius putting the ring on Sila tho, he put on the middle finger of the right hand lol.

Ps: hands up for the staff! Thanks, as always ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes finally ! and damn they both were so gorgeous this chapter!!

Users who are viewing this thread