This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 49

Thank you for chapter, I Hope this could get more exciting.
They all thinking she is a he 😀, with that Roel 's look of course i would thought she is a he too😂

hahaha, i love how the holy knights and priestess are like we love u so much wed go against our religion for u

Contributor
For every chapter a misunderstanding goes unresolved, it takes at least three more to clear it up. AND we are a chapter away from a hiatus. GET TO IT, CHOP CHOP. AIN'T GOT TIME TO NOT TALK

Group Leader
what way?? ahh, thanks for update^^ I want to see Captain Julius, why he is not there😭

Dex-chan lover
LOL why they say that. Say it's a pity she got into a lady's body?? =3=
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
@miaranai, Roel has ALWAYS been a woman from the beginning. it has been mentioned many times before. the signs are there.

yes, roel was a very handsome woman before the soul switch. this was stated in the very first chapter, and multiple times since.

Dex-chan lover
I'm betting on Julius knowing Roel was a girl, definitely after this chapter with her own subordinates thinking she was a guy the whole time. This gives her a talking point with him to ask why he ran off, and clear his worries if she thinks that's the reason. Watch Julius reason for running off be something silly and clear the air. Unfortunately, the webtoon has been on hiatus for 84 years, so it's gonna be a minute until we see it.

Dex-chan lover
Considering the lengths to which the church was willing to go, you have to wonder just how powerful or important the hero was, especially compared to the other holy knights. Was there something special about her?
Also, return of the demon king! I've been waiting for him to come back to the story since day one :D

Users who are viewing this thread