This Girl Is a Little Wild

Woah, it's been over a year since it updated, even in the raws. Hope the artist didn't drop it, I do miss the series

For those wondering, the series was actually cancelled after season one. But after feedback from a lot of fans, it seems that theyā€™re going to continue with season two! We just donā€™t know when it will start ^^

Otaku Nya Scans e Moon Lovers Scans, muito obrigada pela sua traduĆ§Ć£o XD em breve vou maratonar td isso

for those who are wondering, I think season 2 is indefinitely cancelled and thereā€™s not much hope but the original novel
is completed and still being translated

for those curious about what happens after season 1
ML & FL
ML was shocked bc he thought FL/Roel was a guy, but Sila immediately cleared up the misunderstanding and the romance continues. they insisted on keeping the engagement and moved into the epheria mansion but lived in separate buildings, though theyā€™re both dense they like each other alot and are so sweet together. and iā€™m not caught up with the novel but theyā€™ve kissed and thereā€™s quite a lot of sexual jokes and tension lol
the villain
the true villain is the crown prince, he made contract with the demon clan
about the original Sila
her backstory is really sad, i think the count/her father had died a long time ago he wasnā€™t actually the bad guy. also FL doesnā€™t return to her Roel body, which is fine for me and Silaā€™s soul has ā€œreturned to the goddessā€™ embraceā€ as the novel said anyway

it pains me to mark this series as completed, when it has so much to offer in terms of plot! i loved the dynamics between the leads, i feel that it was refreshing, incredibly cute and wholesome.

nonetheless, to anyone who hasn't read this series, you should still read this it's something worth rereading everytime. until then, let's hope that someday, this series will come back..........

Dex-chan lover
is there a chance like it will be continued under different artist ? like circle zero, adonis have the same case right ?

Contributor
@RiasatSenpai
Most of the information on Baka Updates is submitted by users, so it's not always up-to-date.

If the translators say its probably cancelled, then šŸ˜„

Cancelled ?! All this time I thought it was hiatus and wholeheartedly waited for it !!

Contributor
What a rumour mill these comments are.

Not that I don't understand. The idea that this might be dead forever (or, alternatively, could come back with an artist who can't do it justice) is devastating.

Users who are viewing this thread