This Girl Is a Little Wild

OMG NOOO frrrr
I've been waiting for season 2 for so long and yesterday I thought that I will just read season 1 again, what i did in one day
then I looked at the comments and found out that it was cancelled
I caaaan't
This was so cute, literally everything about the ml and fl was so cute and now you say it was cancelled after i've waited for like a year?????
THAT'S JUST TOO SAD FOR ME RIGHT NOW, it's so hard to find something as sweet as sila and jullius together ╥ . ╥

For late birds (a year and half), This series was C A N C E L L E D. Which is sad, it had so much potential to be a great series..... How...... 😭 It was a awesome manhwa, welppppp.... huhuhuhuhu😭

(┳Д┳)CANCELLED?!(πーπ)
I'M-

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
░██╗░░░░░░░██╗██╗░░██╗░█████╗░████████╗  ████████╗██╗░░██╗███████╗  ███████╗██╗░░░░░██╗██████╗░
░██║░░██╗░░██║██║░░██║██╔══██╗╚══██╔══╝  ╚══██╔══╝██║░░██║██╔════╝  ██╔════╝██║░░░░░██║██╔══██╗
░╚██╗████╗██╔╝███████║███████║░░░██║░░░  ░░░██║░░░███████║█████╗░░  █████╗░░██║░░░░░██║██████╔╝
░░████╔═████║░██╔══██║██╔══██║░░░██║░░░  ░░░██║░░░██╔══██║██╔══╝░░  ██╔══╝░░██║░░░░░██║██╔═══╝░
░░╚██╔╝░╚██╔╝░██║░░██║██║░░██║░░░██║░░░  ░░░██║░░░██║░░██║███████╗  ██║░░░░░███████╗██║██║░░░░░
░░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░╚═╝╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░░  ░░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝╚══════╝  ╚═╝░░░░░╚══════╝╚═╝╚═╝░░░░░

Finally another decent strong female reincarnation character and its cancelled. Mother fucker.

RIP

Power Uploader
If i remember correctly, the manhwa adapts up to volume 2 chapter 6 from the novel or some chapter around it.

Group Leader
Out of all the webtoons with similar setting, this had my favorite pairing. Sila and Julius were awesome together, sad to see this cancelled.

@Jinnajua
Im not to sure about this but I heard the reason it was cancelled was because the artist literally disappeared and they can't find her anywhere.

Does anyone knows if this is a light novel as well? Since I really want to know the end of the story since it's been canceled. If so, can someone tell me where I can buy the book? Or where I can read it? This story is so good it breaks my heart for them to drop it. ;(

Users who are viewing this thread