This Girl Will Express Herself in 100 Days - Ch. 100

Thanks for the Translation. Not many of us know how long it takes to do a TL and thanks a lot for describing that. I think some people who completely undermine translators could learn a thing or two from that. That aside, idk if you'll see this but your idea of translation is correct. It shouldn't be word to word, it should be the sentiment or what the speaker or author is trying to convey. As a person who has done translations to my native language from English we encounter this a lot because of the Subject, Object, Verb placements are very different in the two languages. I have said this before in an earlier chapter but I really liked this translation because it actually felt like something a school kid would say as opposed to the formal English you see in other manga. Thanks a lot for the TL. Looking forward to your other work :)

Im laughing cos when i read chapter 1 i said il come back at the end, n reading everyones comments got me cracking up

Dex-chan lover
I have been hoodwinked, bamboozled, led astray, run amuck, and flat out deceived.

Still sweet ending tho.

Dex-chan lover
Well she did express herself quite clearly in my opinion. GG WP, it was a fun read.

Have a final compilation now that the series is over.
l1ptzbz.gif

Dex-chan lover
thank you for translating all of this i know it was not easy so your break is very much deserved take all the time you need and well be here to read once you come back

This was so sweet. I can't wait for her to do similar stuff in the main series.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for translating!
Imo, the ending was pretty good! This “100 days” format was mostly just for twitter followers and a great advertisement for the main series anyway, so idk why people expect a masterpiece from the author :/

Plus, it’s a fluff manga. Come on! Sure, it would’ve been a good if not better ending if the author ends it with something really sad, like croc, but this ISN’T croc, this is the slice of life story of 2 middle school kids :/

Croc was basically the epitome of the 100 days format, but as I already said, these two are just completely different. Croc was centered around the tragic end at the 100 day mark, but this wasn’t. It’s kinda sad that the author hid Kashi’s face from us, but it’s really clever on their part, since it makes us unsatisfied and wanting more, leading us to read the main series.

All in all, I’d say 9/10

AAAAAA thank you so much for sticking with us until the end and translating all 100 pages that s amazing!
Take care of yourself and have a good rest, you deserve it!

Group Leader
@Aramenus i only translate the main series. theyre all in text files. momo does everything else and has a busy schedule so she has to work at a slower pace

Users who are viewing this thread