This Girl Will Express Herself in 100 Days - Ch. 100

Zmk

I'm quite satisfied with her turning beet red and crying into Ohtas shirt. It's kyuut.
The recent extra in the main gave me PTSD...so I'm quite content ^_________^

Dex-chan lover
disapointing ending but hey thank you so much for translating it all we will always have the main series

Yeah kinda disappointing we didn’t get to see her face. Was kinda waiting on like a whole panel with just her smiling or something.

Oh well, guess I’ll check out the main series.

Thank you for translating this :)

Dex-chan lover
she clinged to him and cried, im satisfied coz this was a spin-off, specially coz things are going well for them in the main series so im happy, thks for all the chapters so far

Group Leader
Good end, me likey

She got as red as a tomato, what more do you people want lol

Fed-Kun's army
For those acting like children because of not seeing an expression...

This whole short series has always been about Ohta and the reactions HE makes. At the end, we see her expression through HIS face, you dummies.

And she HAS been making expressions throughout the series, just you (and Ohta) have always missed them because he was doing something else or distracted when it happens.

For all you spoiled children:

4JQ6PKk.png

Dex-chan lover
So cute! Thanks for translating all of this, it was a nice ending! But hopefully we'll get to see some more romance in the main series hehehe.

Double-page supporter
Well I mean, pg.4 when Oota grabs her arm she technically makes an expression :p

Group Leader
Awww what an ending! Just getting to see Kashy turn red as a tomato 😍

Thank you so much Swankeaboo aka Ryan for bringing us this one, hope you have a lovely break and will definitely continue enjoying their story in the main series. ❤

Dex-chan lover
now this is one hell of an ad stunt for the main series. Kudos to the Author.

I mean there is still the main series, and the ending was not as and as others if seen in a while, was defently ok

Users who are viewing this thread