This Girl Will Express Herself in 100 Days - Ch. 100

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating and everything!! This was so cute! And of course they can't show the expression on camera here, they gotta save it for the main series

Now that i think about it, maybe the real expression was the friends we made all along

I want the author to return my time and investment. I feel cheated. I didn't see any changing expression.

@gcodori comment section is a place to express opinion. In a offtopic, the same apply with scanlation, you know, right?

Double-page supporter
The damn wingman probably planned all of this. Probably knew the exact moment Kashwada was going to pass by. Well this has been a ride.

I love and hate this ending both at the same time. x_x

Looks like I need to pick up the main series now.

@lashauk

You know what I posted was my opinion, right?

image.jpg

Group Leader
Jesus @Swankeaboo that comment on how many hours you spent translating made me realize that I've spent in the realm of 60 hours on the series I've been translating (Creepy Cat). It's a 4 panel series like this that takes me about 30 mins a pages so hearing that it's the same as you makes me feel good about the improvements to time I've made since starting it.

Also this series is fantastic so thank you for translating it, cause without you I'd never have read this which would have been sad.

Users who are viewing this thread