This Girl Will Express Herself in 100 Days - Ch. 22

Supporter
I remember this happening to me once at a sleep over back in middle school. Made me kick one of my friends in the head.

It's so frustrating when this happens, especially when you're just starting to fall asleep.

Ahh the dreaded falling from a cliff nightmare. Still hate it to this day

Haha, instead of dreams it's when I'm leaning near the edge of my bed when I am very tired and I get that tilting feeling and completely wake up. (BTW I have a fear of heights so it is EXTRA horrifying)

Fed-Kun's army
Tbh, I find that part of waking from fall the best in any nightmare and would instantly pick instead of any other endinig. Waking up from being eaten alive or electrocution or burning to death is so much worse. That part when you float before soflty hitting the bed is straight awesome.

@Keledor I don't wake up when I get eaten or shot in a dream. I respawn. ☠

I'd prefer falling and waking up, for sure. I tend to land on my feet or back though, sensation indescribable

mem

I once got one where i didnt wake up, even as i felt the pain of landing, leading into one of my longer dreams that feel like month years or even centuries pass

Most of these are fairly nice and allow me to consider life and my place within it

However, spending what felt like 3 weeks reliving a rock climbing accident where i was in excruciating pain for at most 45 minutes..... Not nice.

Double-page supporter
@Keledor Ughh, I hear that. My nightmares are being attacked by bugs, so when I wake up, I have to spend the next five minutes smacking all over my bed and body to make sure there are no real bugs on me.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
That happened to me one time, except that i didn't woke up, i dreamt that i fell through a bridge, but also felt the landing.

Users who are viewing this thread