This Girl Will Express Herself in 100 Days

WAIT WHAT
We've seen more expression throughout the whole thing then in the last chap
I wouldn't have been this disappointed if it only shorted 20chapters but rn we've waited for 100 days and 100 chapters to see that...

Dex-chan lover
It was nice, I was hoping in something a little more in the last chapter but still fine.
The author was even able to respect the idea of the 100 days story progression, I don't think there were much if any chapters that were covering the same day.
I say this because the 100 days manga from Hayate the combat butler mangaka was badly delivered with a lot of chapters being the same day, I think a little less than half chapters from that one go against the original concept, and some are wasted with single panels or lazy writing.
Jumping on the genre just because is popular after someone else made it spread and not because you have a story to tell shows fast.

It was cute for what it was, but please please please read the main series.

The main story is way better, even though this was cute like I said. It's a nice little extra thing to read after the main story, but that's all it was, a little extra.

Off to go catch up with the main series 👋

Dex-chan lover
I don't know how accurate the english translation is but the addition of tf as "the fuck" or calling her mouth a dot is fucking hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
Hilariously cute but disappointing that
we don't see her expression in the end.
Nonetheless an 8/10.
I plan to read the manga most likely once it's finished publishing but I wonder how different it is to this spin-off. Is the romance stronger and relevant?

I'm also assuming it's maybe not as episodic if at all and has proper development from plots.

Users who are viewing this thread