This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 10

Dont know who you are, but very 'mature' guys. Very mature indeed. Thanks for messing up the story

At this point I’m waiting to see what part of the story gets posted next. ;)

Ece

Uughhh why don't you just post the 9. chapter while you are at it

@Ece they cant. another tl group needs to post chapter 9. but another group wont and instead will post chapter 12. QC will have to do the missing chapters to complete the puzzle. the unwritten rules of trolling are very clearly outlined in the necronomicon

Contributor
If anyone wants to hide this petty annoying bullshit until the gaps are filled:
Go here: https://mangadex.org/group/10397/die-like-a-b-ch
Click Block

You wont' see this trollsnipe group anymore. Done.

can someone please block this group like what the hell is going on your messing up the chapters and the other group which posting is the real deal so please report this group !!!

Contributor
@SHIRO47

Uploading chapters is not a violation of mangadex rules, just block the group as I described and it won't affect you.

@ghede @shiro47 why are you telling the reader to block them?
are you from a grup NO QC ?
In fact, the original group is Rumpi, not NO QC. If you truly want to defend the "original" you should do it correctly lol!
And as reader i like to read free manhwa 😜😜.
I don't care whether it's NO QC or rumpi or die b**ch. Go go please update more chapter !! 😚😚

@Xantheosse Probably some chumps who got salty and decided to release random chapters to trigger the noQC group. into a drama/flame war.

It's a waste of time for every group involved, but hey, more chapters for us.

@Jungsok He's not telling you to block them, he's telling that IF you're annoyed to see chapters released out of order, the block group feature is the way to go, until there is no gap between released chapters.

Ecit: Changed some part of the message.

Users who are viewing this thread