This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 13

omgthelastpictureofhimmyheartomg

*proceeds to make phone bg out of the last panel*

Nosebleeds in seconds at the last panel !!😍😍😍😍😍😍
you guys are the best really thank you for the updates !!!

Fed-Kun's army
he's so hot?? she's so pretty??? AAAAAA I CAN'T WAIT FOR EVERYONE TO KNOW THEY'RE MARRIED or for her to find out who he really is sdlkjlaksdfkj it's so funny how he was so interested from the getgo and how the other guys were like "thank god she picked him" hahaha SO FAR SO GOOD i love this manhwa so much ugh

thank you so much for all the updates~!!! b l e s s

Lol is no one gonna say anything about those men they chatted up there profile lolol that guy pretended to be a pedo just so she wouldn't choose him I hope she meets with them in the future lolol

through the course of this chapter I really immersed myself as the MC and went, "Let's not get divorce anymore" 5x , "Let's get married for real!!!" 20x, and "How many children do you want?" 4x

HaHAHAHAHA WHY WAS THERE SO MUCH EFFORT TO DRAW ML SO HANDSOMELY??!!!!??? SO HATEFUL!!!!

@Misaki2578 I think that these are the 3 guys Del called in 5th or 6th chapter and asked if they want to marry her. He created fake profiles.

Is it because the pronunciation of Kaleid is different or why has she not yet made the connection of her husband being that killer? She seems extremely airheaded. Also she did see him on her way to the capital, right? How did she not notice that they're the same person?
I find it hilarious but still I have to wonder why she's so stupid....

Users who are viewing this thread