This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 13

his outfit is trash tbh. in terms of costume design I love how Why Are You Doing This Duke? always matches the wife and husband's clothes. I love these cute outfits so I always feel disappointed when the couples don't complement each other urgg

Fed-Kun's army
@paperknights as much as I want some lgbt action in webtoons like these I’m pretty sure they that it was the guy’s step-mothers because they mentioned how his father got divorced twice already

i feel like her dress isn't appropriate with the era she is living in... but it's a fantasy story's era so i guess it's ok... ?

I agree with every comment below regarding her dress being THAT SHORT. It was very inappropriate. it has a lot of cute scenes this novel so i kinda like it. she is oblivious tho... his name clearly states kalaeid right? or something... like thats the same name as the murderous rampant everyone fears... how is she connecting the two? even the smoke thing... like no flashbacks about that carriage incident?????????

and what about those candidates in the beginning. where they all fake profiles? lol that bit was funny

Okay, this is cute and fun, I don't mind even though half of it is soo cringy and doesn't even makes sense lol. But did she seriously didn't know that Kaleid and her husband were the same person???? Like, the name, and the face, and the cigarette thingy?? The dots were all there, milady 😩😂

How does she STILL not know they are the same person? The crazy killer and her husband... The pronunciation must be crazy different for her to not realize. It can't be just something like Ka-leed vs Ka-layd... that's just... seriously? She already knows that her pronunciation is different with pronunciation of Delice... If she saw any bits of him from the carriage incident, she should have already figured it out. She's so damn naive and the only good explanation as to why she hasn't pieced it all together is that she's denying the reality of it because she doesn't want to believe her hot husband is a killer.

And... that dress is scandalously short. It's really weird when authors choose these settings where archaic nobility sentiments exist except for clothing. There were quite a lot of reasons as to why women didn't and couldn't show so much skin back then (men being predators and society ignoring that being one of them). But whatever. Magic noble era times and all.

Users who are viewing this thread