This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 14

Men are after your wife, Del😏
She is too funny, always make me laugh😄 Thank you guys for update, you are amazing! 💗

Wait hold up... she still doesn't know that Delice and Kaleid is the same person???? Girl are you serious 😂😂😂

Aggregator gang
I wish there was another spelling for the mispronunciation of his name versus the actual name.

Dex-chan lover
What the f.. Their height different. Also all these men coming up and talking to her completely ignoring the GIANT OF A MAN right next/behind her?!?!??!?!
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
she still doesn't know, that's fine but ummmm shouldn't... the others know??? what's wrong with these guys slkasfdkljfsd

thank you very much for the update~!!! every chapter is a banger lmao SO GOOD

lol the comments wildin, Everyone knows he’s the war demon besides FL, she doesn’t realize bc the ML pronounced his name differently to her at the beginning than what they said when they arrived at the ball and she doesn’t know how it’s actually spelled bc she can’t read the empire’s words accurately. Yes she’s super ditzy and not able to out two and two together when they walked in together but he totally acts differently from how she expects the war demon to act so it’s a little bit believable. Don’t worry, she finds out within the next few chapters if y’all read the random 20,24, and 25 chapters

I think deep down she suspects the truth, she's just in denial.

Also, what kind of cliffie is this? I need to see the people's reactions. Maybe this slimy baron knows Del's face, bwhahaha. Although I highly doubt that this baron was on the battlefield. He can't even see what's in front of him, such bad eyesight. (I mean, Ririn is surrounded by at lest two men at the moment, one might be her husband, yes? Noooope.)

It so funny when she thought 'ignorance is bliss', because she was talking about the other women, but in fact, she is the one being ignorant at the moment 🤣

Ah, another funny chapter, thank you!
I loved the moment when she glomped on his arm like 'you're gonna protect me from the killer, you can't run away' and then before, in the carriage when he said 'it's okay since you're with me', my heart melted... and then she misunderstood 😅 His smoothness is wasted on her 🤣

PS.: As for why the others don't know... remember, they're all from Safron, it's their first time at the Impreial banquet/ball, and the women were probably not on the battlefield, the young guy wasn't on the battlefield either... now the baron... we'll see from his reaction, I guess?
And Del is not in his bloody attire. In fact, he's wearing white, so he'd better be careful with bloodbaths this instance. Though he did mention he was working. Hmmmm...

Fed-Kun's army
@mammaria The contingent from Sofen presumably don't know Kaleid by sight, and that one background lady said she "didn't see Lady Efran when she entered," so they wouldn't have seen Kaleid when his name was called out, either.

Baron Gerwin has no excuse, though. Maybe Kaleid has a weak presence when sans murderous aura?

I'm assuming she's dense about the name because of the way she keeps pronouncing it. The way she's saying it is probably different to the way they are saying it. That's my guess.

Also, I can't forget how amused he is - he is certainly enjoying her ignorance about his identity 🤣

@Roxymissy She's protecting his bishounen charm with her body 😂

Users who are viewing this thread