This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 17

lol so am i supposed to like the ML? he's literally just killing people for saying or doing the wrong thing lmfao he's a literal murderer?? i genuinely despise webtoons like this.

The way I see it, she's handling this revelation like a messed up plan, not a deadly situation. Probably because she had tasted death once so it doesn't appear as much scary as it should.

am i weird for thinking that, if i were in her situation, i would've been completely okay with this? not in like a 'he's a murderer but he's hot so he gets a pass' way but more so 'if he's not going to kill me or my loved ones, and he's not an indiscriminate killer, then i honestly don't care' way. this probably says something about my morals but so far, he expressed his desire to kill but hasn't, and only kills for work. the only time he was going to kill a man for apparently no reason was bc the dude was being a creep to his wife. if he isn't going to kill me and treats me right, then i don't give a fuck ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

okay now that i typed this out i sound real fucked up. yikes. maybe i'm just desensitized from all the manga/manhwa i've been consuming (and vaguely annoyed at MCs crying over people dying that deserved it)

LOL YOU CRAZY SCAMMING KILLER. GOD THIS IS SO GOOD. I CAN'T HOLD IN MY LAUGHTER

Ouch reality hit her and it hit her hard
She ain't getting away from him

...and there goes the title of the manhwa... so are we just gonna pass by the fact he licked the glove that was all up in her sweaty armpit...?(゚ω゚)

Users who are viewing this thread