This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 22

She gave up really quickly, i bet she won't run away (and i hope for that)

lmaoooooo love that she just said fuck it im screwed in this life time anyways might as well have fun haahaha

So THIS is how she casually accepts her situation. Pfft. I just can't! Girl, you're great! The perfect definition/incarnation for a YOLO heroine.

Be and Stay happy you two! And after reading chapter 28, I am hoping the two of you find some way to solve the "no fluids" issue. I need those little Rinrin's and Del's by the... dozen? God knows how much Del needs that level of clarity to keep his sanity in this life.

Edit: This certainly gave me a much better impression on the emperor. Rooting for your ship as well boi! Now, instead of bitchin', find some way to keep the main ship sailing as long as possible... preferably forever and with little to no icebergs. For every living character in the story's sake.

LOL. I mean if I were in that situation I'd probably be like her and just go "F**k it! I might as well have fun, eat & be merry before I croak." 😂

Fed-Kun's army
RinRin my goddess!! lmao, yes just accept your fate in this lifetime gurl!
and enjoy the Delicious Delice! ohohohohoho

32...with that face.... wtf.
hopefully our side ship also sail.
probably the hindering thing is their social status is it...

Double-page supporter
Poor emperor, I hope Percel eventually gives up, they are a nice couple.
Thanks for the chapter and Merry Christmas.

Haha, the emperor's reactions 🤣
Maybe get some advice from Del on how to woo Percel 😏

But I was a bit shocked at him sending letters to teenagers - did he do it as a joke? Or to annoy Percel? Right? RIGHT?!

Dex-chan lover
Thank god the emperor didn't fall in love with Rinrin too, it would pretty annoying... and dangerous lol.
I like Percel, she looks nice and dignified.

I hate how everyone is just saying Percel should just give in. How about the other way around? How about a grown up man accepts it when a grow up woman tells him "no"?

Pretty sure the author is still going to push the pair, but it's disgusting how so many of you act as if Percel owes him her love just because he keeps chasing after her.

Contributor
I like Percel Already.

She probably have a good reason to refuse him, even if she probably like him a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread