This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 30

Fed-Kun's army
I love that she was able to deduce so much in one chp/ one tea time. There's not a lot of smart but lovably-dense MCs in the Isekai genre.😅
thanks for the update.

honestly the more the merrier-

I’m so confuse, haven’t the past couple of chapters already been translated and uploaded by another team? Why are you updating the same chapters?

Ignore my previous post. I didn’t realize that your the original team that is TLing this. Thank you so much for translating! You have my full support!

I only read your translations so I've been waiting for the updates!! Thank you!! Keep up the good work!

tss

I unblocked all my blocked groups earlier and noticed this translation is later than another group's. I'd much, much rather read this one.

Please keep doing this, this one is sooo much cleaner. 😌

Fed-Kun's army
Test the waters if you're nervous, then confess, you freaking romance virgin! And Rinrin, why won't you ask him why he did that before jumping to conclusions? And who's the red-head cutie- //slapped
Thank you for the translations! I've been waiting for this!

@Saeko13 OH MY GOD! That would be amazing! Thanks for pointing out this possible connection! 😄

Thanks for the updates!

I’ll reiterate: this is by far the superior translation. I’d rather wait for your chapters. So I hope you’ll continue!

Users who are viewing this thread