This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 31

@thedragonlord that means both no qc and die like bish should join rumpi then ? Since both of them snipped this series from rumpi.

Also, glory to bish god! give me more !

Is this drama necessary? Seriously, please stop that, you can release whenever you want, why are you making stupid polls like this? People who want to read the series obviously want to read ir faster

@Jungsok

Yes, reasonably so, though, I'd heard that No QC was part of Bucci. Either way, there is a difference between releasing chapters in order (sniping) and straight up trolling. I've only once before had an issue with a scanlation group (and I'm part of over 50), yet this group has taken troll posting to a whole new level. They post out of order scans in what appears to be efforts to trick people into sniping comics. I don't get why they are doing this beyond power or tue lulz, because frankly it's stupid and their releases aren't as well done from a copy-editing standpoint. For not having a QCer, NoQC has the better overall translation in my mind. Plus, they aren't troll posting. If this was someone from Rumpi getting back, fine—but, Rumpi also has better releases. I want chapters, but I also know how much effort doing these are and shit/troll posting helps no one (save the ego or lulz of the troll).

@IldreenL

Faster or higher quality? I prefer higher quality scans and the previous two groups (Rumpi & No QC) have that. The drama got started by a troll posting group who is notorious for pulling this crap on other comics, yet who hasn't gotten shut down yet despite causing frustration overall, confusing readers, etc.

No QC was doing an excellent job with their release speed.

As for the "poll", they are internet trolls using 4Chan memes without being part of the source.

It feels like internet blackface. But, whatever. Yes, you can do what you want, post what you want, until the private net infrastructure admins Alex Jones your butt! 😅😂😂😂👌🏽

Good luck with that!

Glory to bish God!!!!!
@TheDragonLord
You must defend them because you're sycophants. Readers only want faster releases. This is a free site! not for praise beggars

@thedragonlord

This is why i don't want to defend either no qc or dlb. Don't you find it weird that rumpi left sleepless society not long after no qc appeared? As you've pointed before, I've also heard that no qc is part of bucci. We don't know why bucci deliberately created a new group, new discord server too for this series but since both rumpi and bucci was part of sleepless society.. I think maybe there's a personal feud there. Judging that rumpi released first, I think bucci just wanted to troll/hurt/steal/snipe/takeover/whatever it is, not a positive thing to rumpi. I'd rather support rumpi rather than support either no qc or dlb but! I also want chapters and I want it fast. Whoever can release it first, I will read it. But will I see them in positive light? No.

I've also heard bucci had done the same shit to SLC before, with marchen series. I think, the drama started when No QC (bucci) sniped rumpi. I don't want to support the real villain especially when I know rumpi is not bucci's first victim. This is a recurring thing and seeing so many people actually support no qc, I think there will be more victim of bucci in the future too.

Users who are viewing this thread