This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 33

MrX

She must have gotten raped or something similar on the terror scale to get that kind of ptsd.

o(*≧▽≦)o That face Kalid made at the indirect kiss is sooooo precious!!!!!!!!

Bella could be a reincarnator?? :eek: Byul is a korean name no? and her hate to men might be related to her death in her past life ; - ;

As I always said. If you can't preform your duties then don't apply for the jobb.
Being head maid one would have to assume one would have contact and a need to cooperate with male staff. And it is rude to ignore the 2nd employer which is male.

Even if it's her own desire to be close to the duchess, she can't be lacking even if it's due to truma.
You don't send people with spider phobia to clean the spider enclosures at a zoo.

Such things just bother me when it comes to workplace morals and manners.

Rinrin is more intimate with her HONEY
Del is as pervert as ever
Thank you for the chapter and for the crazy memes as usual😍😁

Am i the only one who keep grinning like an idiot when reading the chapter?
Since its just so cute

Honey? Did I read well? And what's with all this hugs today, so much fun service 😚

@Spinaple In one of the previous chapters I think it was hinted that Bella was the one who reincarnated her into Rinrin.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like this red head. She feels like she's try to have these two separated by schemes and deceptions making them misunderstand each other's feelings and whatnot.

Fed-Kun's army
I think just fire her. She cant be the head maid if she cant even look at the master

The red head feels like such a bother, I can’t stand her character. Lol Del is so cute, you can tell he’s planning how to make another indirect kiss happen😂

Users who are viewing this thread