This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 34

Double-page supporter
I love how everybody thinks that Leylin and Delice were thinking ahead and having deep political schemes while they just met on Medieval Tinder.

I already tried to delete the first chapter but it's still showing up 😨

Edit : Nvm, it's gone now. Enjoy! Remember all of this can be made possible thanks to our god, BISH GOD! We're nothing but a tool for the bish god! Glory to bish god! 😉😇

@OraOraApril19 LOL so true. While she does care for the people this was no noble sacrifice. It ultimately boils down to Leylin wanting to keep the title and have a hot guy. However, on Delice's side, the rumors are rather correct (makes sense since he spread them). He is so smitten with her that she can wrap him around her finger, she just doesn't realize it.

Did the credit page talking about sleepless society ?😂
And why bucci gang didn't have their own servers?? Yikess
GLORY TO BISH GOD!

nzs

what will he do when the contract is over? he will make it lifetime contract honey 😂😂😂 just for you alone and maybe add some point they will have children?

Group Leader
You know I want one of these stories to end with one of the psychotic killer MLs victim just cominng back in the end and stabbing him through the heart

Thanks for the update! Gosh, blushing Del is a gift to mankind! Other Del related gifts have to be HIS face, his collarbone, his bod (did I forget anything else Rinrin *got used to this one since its cuter* had gotten mesmerized with.

@OraoraApril19 So true. But like@Aeriandra said, Del's side though is mostly true since he's the one that's spreading the rumors AND we get to see his POV.

Head butler is a cutie too. D*mn what an adorable chocolate man. So full of vitality and passion.

I honestly think the charm of this series so far is the fact that we barely have any antagonist to our main ship. This all started and is still in a misunderstanding. Sure, we still have plot points about the reincarnation stuff, past life of both our leads, Rinrin's dreams, Del's bloody history and probable relationship to godhood, but so far, I can live with this formula a little while longer. We still have 3/4 of the contract time for Del to truly make Rinrin wanna stay and fall (harder) with him and as for Del, be more truthful and less manipulative in the sidelines.

Rinrin, the moment the divorce happens, Sophen might probably cease to exist. Del might go back to his much more insane ways of murder spree without Rinrin energy by his side!

@perywinkle
Thank you!!
I just found out there was a drama similar to what happened here.
I'm guessing that they're your extreme-fanatical fans cause they make the memes like you usually do..

@dekay

Wow.. what you've said is the same as my guess 😆

so we just gonna pretend the head maid never called her by her korean name in the last chapter??

okayyyyy

Group Leader
I see your comments about sniping all the things and the first thing that comes to mind is: "Are you going to jump into the snipe-fight over Duchess with an Empty Soul, too?" XDD

Also, blushing Del is justice. 🤣

@Rolekoster2020 @dekay
what do u mean ??!!
Don't involve BUCCI in this drama!!!
they're innocent.
they continue to be invisible.
Remember!! that is the importance of playing a role, dumb people only know they're innocent 🤮

Users who are viewing this thread