This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 36

Group Leader
I feel like this is the start of this Webtoon's downfall. It was a great ride everyone!
If only the author didn't do this...What a shame. A slice of life, comedy, romance, and the simplicity of the story is what made this one interesting. And it could've ended in a 10 or 20 more chapters if not for this new (MEH) development.

Group Leader
Now watch the rating drop for this one, steadily but surely.
As of now it's "8.71"

The hell with this plot.
But if this development will make leylin more proactive in their relationship then roll with the punches

huh? I hope the story can just focus on the fraudulent marriage part, specifically the marriage bed. LOL 😂😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
wait what the fuck-- what?? gods?? WHAT??? pls, i just want romcom shenanigans???

thank you for the update!

Listen throw the god stuff in idc, just as long as we can see del blush and be cute idc lol

Could many of you just chill and give some more chapters before jumping to conclusions?

Everyone keeps complaining about the god plot and how it's forced or uneeded but the author had dropped hints previously about it. Del is obviously not human so it's kind of obvious we would be learning more about him and this is how the author decided to do it.

I agree that the slice of life and romance stuff is super cute and I really look forward to more but the author has a story to tell and is going to do it ALONG with the cutesy bits. I just wish people would enjoy what they enjoy and stop complaining about things just because it doesn't go the way THEY want.

this is giving me reminiscence Adonis vibes and i’m here for it. Del is this close👌 from losing his mind lol. I lové that hes so affectionate and i hope it turns into real love and not just that soul magic connection addiction thing. Ririn is sooooooooo cute

Aggregator gang
Wowie I didn't expect the story to take this direction but I'm liking it so far. If Byul wasn't another goddess, maybe she was created by the gods to counter Kaleid? Who knows.

Sigh.. that escalated quickly. Not that I dislike that angle... it’s just... I hope wherever this is going continues to make sense....

I’m sooo exited but is rinrin a goddess or 🤔 she got reincarnated “born” into this world for delice as a way to calm him 🤔🤔 .. I mean either way I’m all for this I honestly thought del was a god since we had some hints and taking all that poison and not dying yea weird 🤣 but this took a turn idk how to feel about del now like is he gonna be sad when his memories return and is he the only creation they made like him I mean it sounds a bit lonely.. I really hope this won’t take us to a point where they gonna be upset at someone controlling their lives or something like that or that “u saying I was created for him? I refuse I wanna make my own choice” and they seperate cuz I’ll be sad .. I live for rinrin and del moments 😭👌🥰

Omg I’m so satisfied with this chapter!!!! Yesssh! *drools* they are so cuuuuute together! Thank you so much for translating!

Users who are viewing this thread