This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 36

Who created Leylin? What type of God is she? Is she more powerful than Del? How did Del lose his memory? Is Del human? If so, then why doesn't he eat properly? Most importantly, why would Del seal Arbella? She created him then why would he be against her? So many questions I have in my mind. Would love some clarifications...

😐 this just went to a whole new direction I never expected . . .
. . . a whole new world of mysteries just popped up, what, to make it longer?
Well, I'll keep my focus on MC and ML

Thanks for the update💕

so nice !!! here, i thought Kaleid and Leylin were gods, hé hé interesting ! thanks for sharing !

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like the introduction of the gods were not as clear as I'd like. It's a bit convoluted.
I mean, yes they alluded to it in previous chapters (and I was looking forward to more of it) but now that we have it, it's not working out for me. lol
Still will read since I love Rinrin and Kaleid's ever-growing relationship.

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
So... Kaleid was created as a shackle to the two gods destructive fight so that the planet the story occurs on could blossom with life. And now the wind god wants Kaleid dead so that he can regain his full strength back. But that leaves out why Leylin was able to retain her memories. And what plans ahead fits into in the grand scheme of things. Also the red head... what's her real identity in regards to the gods and their fight.

There's really no plot in this story. Not to mention, this god thing came out of left field for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
@sehunlover Well, looking at how this manhwa started off as...I think the author planned this way ahead already. Just decided to drop it on us out of nowhere in the middle that's all.

Byul is Rinrin, I’m assuming from the dialogue she has lost her past memories and so did Del. I wonder how and why, and if that’s why he is naturally drawn to her. And if that evil wind god is also a love interest?! I don’t like how sneaky head maid is, not to state the obvious but it seems like from what’s just been revealed, the reason she can’t stand Del is because she’s afraid he’ll make Rinrin remember and somehow become bound like the wind guy is. I’m so curious to see what happens. Thank you so much for the chapter!!:)

where tf did this god plot come from????????
I thot this is just gonna be del being h*rny in main until my girl rinrin let’s him f*ck?????

This chapter is worth of like 2-3 chapters. So much new info. Oh my sweet couple, Del has dropped taking drug bec' he want RinRin💕 But while she is thinking 'does he not see me as a woman' he is thinking d'oes she not see me as a man' Naivety of this couple... *facepalm
Thanks for the update~^^

The Duchess wouldn't be interested in glow boy anyway. He's not nearly as good looking as Kalied. LOL

Thanks for the update♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

The more I look at Kalied, the more I realize that I’m a hoe for a fictional character.

Users who are viewing this thread