This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 37

Decided to do side by side comparison to the other group chapter and I think I prefer this group style better. The most obvious difference is, of course, the typesetting and I prefer bigger, bolder font so yeah.

Thank you for translating this chapter.

Your translations are so so much clearer and flows more naturally. Thank you so much for taking the time to translate this!

So these government officials basically admit to embezzlement and even dare to pin the blame on the former queen. That's quite shameless.
Del is a vampire after all! An energy-sucking vampire! 😂

Thanks for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for this.
Honestly feel like what's her name with the red hair should just get herself sealed like promised so that Kaleid can get Periphla. I don't need a background explanation of why she doesn't want to just yet. Lol

Lol I wonder if Bella didn't get that Rin was trying to use that as a threat and didn't really mean it when she complained about never receiving jewelry...

Fed-Kun's army
Is byul also a god or something?? What are they talking about the "powers" that she has?

Fed-Kun's army
......this wind god....don't tell me he's going to work with Stant like common enemy and what not...if So...i hope he dies lol

Users who are viewing this thread