This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 39

@Mojo
@Agent-KI7KO

I'm aware that some people eat more times a day but less for each meal than the standard 3 meals a day. But still. I could inhale that in one go.

mn72zsq.png

Yass please be together forever😍 Thanks for the update~^^
Salt bae of Nusret and Del are waaaay different than each other. U know what I mean, Del is so sexy, well at least Ririn knows it for sure😉

Double-page supporter
@nightcore34 No, I wasn't talking about breakfast, lunch and dinner. I was talking about a servant bringing you 6 to 8 plates of food all in one sitting. As in after you inhale that small plate of food all in one go, they would bring you another and another and another plate of food until you couldn't even eat a wafer thin mint with out exploding.

(I suggest you not Google "wafer thin mint" the gross factor of that Monty Python skit is extreme, what with the exploding over eater guy and all)

The cutest chapter so far... like ahhhhhh!!!! Kalied bae.!!!!

Now imagining other transmigration webtoon ML's......Papa Claude!! Please Be our Salt Bae!..❤❤❤❤😍😍😘😘

yo yo yo yo yo that came out of left field. Are we actually going to finish this misunderstanding so soon. Is this official nani the fuck. Unexpected happy surprise c:

Aggregator gang
I really curious in how the staff are reacting, are they shocked because what impressed her or shocked by the actual look

Dex-chan lover
Super.alpha.omega.patiently.waiting for the update.*_*..

Hoping the group didn't drop this....I dont mind waiting. T-T...

This is one of the best manwha and one of my favorite!. Dammn I can't still move on with that cool Dropping salt of del.!!! Aaaaahh. My soul.

Users who are viewing this thread