This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 39

Random step #: Have Rinrin propose to him instead
Next random step #: Del accepts and counter proposes
What SHOULD happen next chapter: Rinrin says YES!
Ignoring the god storyline (you know what? Lets just get rid of the red head, the antagonistic wind god, have Stand a woman of his own, give the emperor his own happy end so he won't interrupt our couple's lovey dovey time, have mom-in-law and the rest of Efran household 75-80% accept Del with little fear, cuz you know in the face of such a divine being and their daughter, mom and her people are still mortal), we still have to find a way for them (after they TRULY get married) to
1. Kiss with Rinrin not dying to mysterious drug (but she's part/truly a goddess, surely one measly drug won't be enough. Or is this because she still has a mortal body?)
2. Baby making (Little Del's and Rinrin need to happen! I'll settle for 2 but I want 4! They deserve happiness! Well, we COULD enjoy Del's pure naked form first if Rinrin herself won't die from nosebleed.)

This extremely hot salt bae style 😭😭😭😭😭
Aaaaaa my hearteu 💓💟💓💖

AAAAAAAH I WAS NOT EXPECTING HIM TO DO IT LIKE THAT BUT IM NOT SUPRISEDDDD i love ;-; thank you for the chapter

Supporter
Everyone talking about salt bae and the confession, no one seems to even have noticed that Ririn totally bought lube.

Double-page supporter
@nightcore34 You have to keep in mind that that most noble meals are formal meals with multiple courses. Not just the three we see today, the appetizer, main, dessert, but many more than that. Or the artist could just be making look like that to convey that it's fancy. Or it's copied from a reference photo of some fancy restaurant, then it may really be that small of a portion size or it may be just one of many courses. 🤗

Also salt bae. Noice.

Dex-chan lover
@nightcore34
@Mojo

I can confirm. When i went through Chef School, our exams were multiple course. The serving per plate was anemic, but was made up with sheer number of dishes.

Fed-Kun's army
Rin is such a woman of culture, the apron is where it's at.

Good to know that Del isn't the typical musclehead ML, glad to know he did think and not give her more work to do.

FINALLY!!! I hope all the misunderstanding clears up. They both like each other and he changed so much just for her. I'm kinda jealous... I wish my hubby can cook 😂 but it's cool.

Aggregator gang
Can't wait for Del's reaction to Ririn's gift of "perfume" 😂

Group Leader
How the hell has the salt meme made it's way into everything, honestly?

But also, PROPS to this creator for not keeping this one plotline on tenterhooks for eternity.

Users who are viewing this thread