This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 41

Pardon my French but they can still have
intercourse
as long as his blood or spit doesn't get near her right? Also thank you for the chapter.

It's time to purge that blood of yours, Del. 😏😏

Thanks for the chapter !

Thank you so much for the chapter, that was seriously awesome. I really love those two together. Thanks for the hard work translating and I hope to see more soon. Thanks again

@MamuraDaiki no o don’t think it would be a good idea until he detoxes. Since the poison could be expelled/absorbed from his sweat amongst other bodily fluids.
He’s probably thinking better safe than sorry since RinRin so so important to him.

I think that Rinrin is the star fragment. I think that even if they kiss or do something more than that she won't die because she may be the star fragment?? I dont know but thank you for the amazing, cute update. hehehe

Dex-chan lover
Didnt he kiss her hand so isn't his saliva on her, not that she would lick her hand or anything but, that was bear and he used splash, it was very effective, imagine if he sneezed on someone.

Aggregator gang
I thought it was a lotion that you see a lot in errr those kind of manga, didn't know that an aphrodisiac is in the form of lotion (?) i thought they are liquid like for drinking lololol thanks for the new chapter!

Thank you for the update~^^ Gosh I missed our cute couple😍 Ririn is his first in various ways🤭
@meilio It makes sense and we know her name is Byul which means star

Thanks for the update.
We have cute Del, sexually suffering Del, and semi-carefree Del this chapter.
Honestly, I repeat, even if we didn't have the god subplot (though its interesting this time since her reincarnation is literally important this time), just the fact that their troubles is because of Del's poison/drugged body is already an interesting conflict and plot point.

I think she can survive just fine no matter what he's gonna do. Kinda like this girl is specifically shaped/born is tame this man.

Double-page supporter
@Karakuri1812 I think it is used the way you think it would in those types of manga, but in the sense that it likely causes increased blood flow to the parts of the skin that it is rubbed into and possibly also causes a harmlessly tingly sensation. Hard to say for certain, but there exists various oils that have a variety of affects, including increase in blood flow to help with one's complexion if I'm not mistaken. Just apply that to one's nether regions instead of one's face(Assuming it is safe to do so. Labels are there for a reason.) and you're good to go. :p

Users who are viewing this thread