This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
Have I missed something? Who is this guy and what does he have on them? 😅

@Karolyn
This is the guy who tried to bribe Kaleid I think. It was with a box of gold trinkets. I want Del to show this guy who is the real boss.

Thanks for the chapters.

Im quite confuse.... Does that fella wanna be a duke that much or does he wanna bring kaleid down????

Damn, these low lvl villains are so underwhelming. :-| I want my cathartic feelings back!

I'm honestly curious what his plan is. I trust in pur leads, whether its to shake the ship (though I have some worries with Rinrin's doubt there. Seems like she planted a flag of some sort) but the guy is certainly... stupid. Del has the backing of the royal family, and even without that, he just shook off the intense pressure he felt just because he couldn't understand it?! Bruh, I'd be scared if I were you. Del's pressure last time wasn't enough for you?

AEC

The old ugly guy is the one who offered Del money but Del refused him and asked him to pay his taxes which were more money that ugly guy offered in the first place.

is baron sentase really that much of a dumbass or is he just leading us on???

Dex-chan lover
This will end with a blood bath and Kaleid going mad dog on that idiot.

That person in cloak i think either the prime minister(ex-fiancé of ririn) or the green god guy.
Oh! Right! I'm excited for that other green haired pale santose guy to turn paler. Hohohoho 😳😳😳

Users who are viewing this thread